Tuesday, May 16, 2017

MFT Sketchy Flowers Card Kit Release Day




It's Release Day at My Favorite Things! The Sketchy Flowers Card Kit can be purchased
now in the MFT Store! You'll save more than 20% by buying the kit before it's sold out, over
purchasing the items individually at a later date.

Before you go, I'd like to share one more project with you, using a smaller image from
the set. I'll admit to bypassing smaller stamps because they're not the "stars" of the set
and are often overlooked.


The leaf was white embossed on a Cement Gray panel that was cut with the rectangle
element from Blueprints 24. The bold YOU was cut through the piece and backed with tape.
The letters were cut three more times from white card stock, then layered and adhered into
the negative space, and topped with the stamped letters.



The rest of the sentiment was white embossed on a banner strip and adhered under
the YOU. Colorful enamel dots finished off the card.

We hope you enjoy the versatile Sketchy Flowers Card Kit and share your projects
on social media with the hashtag #mftstamps. Happy shopping!




40 comments:

  1. I bet this kit sells out quickly. There are so many great ideas from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the white embossing on gray with the enamel dots for a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the ghosting effect of the word dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card. It's beautiful simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Donna! I love that you used just the leaf to create that wonderful background and added just a bit of color with the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this design... Love the grey and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card. Love the grey and white combo. It is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great kit!!! Love your beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore this card. I love the "simplicity" of the look. Thank you for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card design - so beautiful, and would suit so many other similar stamp images! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one Donna! I don't always use the smaller images either...but I will now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! what a cool and clever design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great camouflage the sentiment. This is a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! I really like using the leaves to make a background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors you guys are using, makes them so elegant....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty design with the white embossing on grey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to use all the smaller stamps too. I love this. It looks very elegant on the cement gray cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty! I love the grey and white -- very elegant. The enamel dots add just a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, I love the little pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this card - the colors are so complementary:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simple but fantastic.
    Love the tiny touch of color.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card! Love the colourful enamel dots against the grey card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really interesting technique on your card. A very subtle, beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You created such a soft and elegant card design. I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful!! Love the white and grey colour combination!

    ReplyDelete