Thursday, February 16, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #209


Here's this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #209, compliments of Chrissy.


And here's what I came up with.

 
I've had the Mondo Peony for quite some time now, and finally inked it up
for the sketch. The bloom was white embossed on watercolor card stock
and colored in with Peerless Watercolors and a water brush.

Please excuse the peony coloring. This one looked the most decent after
three tries. I definitely need more practice with the shading of all those petals!
 

The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx on a vellum belly band
and clear embossed. Pink iridescent sequins finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the
sketch, and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, February 23rd.
Hope to see you in the gallery!







11 comments:

  1. Donna...beyond words fabulous design and card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your watercoloring is lovely. No apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect stamp for this sketch...and I think your colouring looks fabulous too. Thanks for a beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and colouring, Donna! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and nice touch of sequins. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm betting the first two were just gorgeous, too ... I LOve the loose color, and perfect pink, Donna. and, yes, I'd send a billion back... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Donna, this card is just beyond gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous from where I'm sitting, Donna! Swoon-inducing gorgeous!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous take on this sketch! I think your watercoloring is fabulous! No need to apologize there. :)

    ReplyDelete