Monday, August 22, 2016

MFT Sensational Stitched Flowers--Day 2



Today we're sharing "out of the box" projects with MFT's August Card Kit,
Sensational Stitched Flowers, using other MFT products you may already own.

The stitched flowers and leaves were just begging to be ink distressed,
so I obliged. I love how adding color brings out the stitching details even more.


Tone on tone stamping was done with the Wire Background on a Cement
Gray card base. I ink distressed several blooms and leaves and adhered them
to the card. The "thanks"--this month's "free with $60" die--was adhered and
the second part of the sentiment was white embossed beneath it.


Visit today's post at My Favorite Things for more Card Kit inspiration from 
participating design team members. This amazing kit will go on sale
tomorrow, August 23rd at 10PM EST in the MFT Store!



18 comments:

  1. Love how the wire background in Grout Grey looks on that Cement Gray CS. And your flowers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    Gorgeous Card!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful blending Donna! I love the added wire background touch to your card. CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! love the ombre shading on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the flowers really catch one's eye with the shading and the beautiful contrast of the gray background. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple but elegant card! I can't wait to get my kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the ombre effect on the flowers. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the ombre effect on the flowers. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna when you start with a lovely gray card-base, magic happens! OH my gosh I love these blooms ... particularly that purple one [color please?] they're just popping off my screen: choose me, choose me! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love love love this card. I'm gonna copy....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so beautiful!! It just wouldn't be a "Donna" card without that gorgeous ink blending! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way you kept the background so subdued, and really amped up the colors in the flowers. Very cool contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the way you kept the background so subdued, and really amped up the colors in the flowers. Very cool contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, this is simply beautiful.
    I love the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete