Thursday, July 23, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 133


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 133 from former teammie Gayatri.


Here's my literal take on it.


What started out as "bokeh" ended up as.....bubbles. After ink distressing with 
two colors of ink, I stamped circles in coordinating ink colors, then overstamped
each circle with white pigment ink.


To give the bubbles more dimension,  I added a bit of highlight with a 
white pigment pen. The card was finished with a hybrid sentiment from 
Winnie & Walter and My Favorite Things.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, July 30th
and you could be guest designing with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

14 comments:

  1. Tiny bubbles... in the wine [or on your fantastic card] make me happy - SO happy, Donna!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful and yummy Take Donna (I can't help it, I see candies!)
    Thank You ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the bubbles and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love the shading that you did with the distress ink. Pink and orange look fabulous together!! I also love those fun bubbles. Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to amaze me with your talents, Donna! What a fun way to create bubbles, and of course your ink blending is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Those bubbles are just awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning. Love the bubbles - beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card- your sponging is stunning and I love those accented bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooww Donna
    I adore your bubble
    I want to CASE this may I
    I adore the color ombree too
    this is AMAZING IDEA
    I always love your CASE this sketch card
    hugs and miss you

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great design!! Just that tiny bit of highlight adds SO MUCH to the bubble images! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is fabulous with those color-coordinated bubbles! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dimension... love it Donna :)

    ReplyDelete