Friday, January 16, 2015

Tag You're It! Challenge 13

Hello! Are you ready for more tag inspiration? It's a new year and a new term
at Tag You're It Challenge, and to kick things off, we have an awesome
guest designer joining us.....Heather Campbell! Here's her gorgeous tag.


And here's mine. I was inspired by the colors on her tag and the floral theme.


I inked up Mama Elephant's Sweet Havana and trimmed and mounted it
on a woodgrain tag. The banner sentiment is also from the set.
I finished off the tag with Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some natural hemp twine.

Visit Tag You're It Challenge blog to see how the other team members
were inspired by Heather's tag and join us if you can.
You have until Wednesday, January 28th to link up your tag.
Hope to see you in the gallery!


Edited to add: I am FINALLY entering Darnell's NBUS Challenge!
My new schtuff is the Sweet Havana stamp set. It just dawned on me that I've never
inked it up before so it qualifies for Darnell's challenge.


And since NBUS is the cue word over at CASology, I'm linking up there as well.
Thanks, Darnell!

If you've never played along with her NBUS challenge, I encourage you to visit Darnell's blog.
She's warm, welcoming, and just so much fun to visit!
You're guaranteed to leave her blog with a big smile and warm fuzzies.



18 comments:

  1. Donna, your tag is gorgeous! Such pretty flowers and a wonderful textured background. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this is gorgeous! I love the woodgrain background and soft watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna I haven't used my Havana as much as I should... thank you for reminding me how beautiful it is! Love your tag... always drooling over that wood grain cardstock!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Donna, the flowers are gorgeous on the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have goodies I should use for Darnell's challenge... but love the tag, especially the wood background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY, Donna - love the effect of the stamping, and it looks perfect on the white woodgrain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are so pretty and I love the pitcher! Really beautiful tag and fabulous take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tag, Donna! Your bouquet is so loving and looks so appealing on the beautiful woodgrain tag!!
    Thank you so much for linking to my NBUS Challenge #3 and for your very kind words! I'd love to have you edit your post and enter the CASology challenge, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your tag Donna, the min. I saw it up on the DT blog! Beautiful flowers and I love that embossed woodgraine background !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful, Donna! Love the texture, dimension, and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so gorgeous, love those flowers. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, what can I say? It is always a treat to stop by your blog and view your beautiful creations! I love this woodgrain tag, and the flowers and sentiment are soft and lovely. So glad you played along at CASology using your NBUS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Donna, this makes me hopeful for Spring! Ha, not for a while, here in Toronto! Love that pop of blue. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tag is so fresh and pretty, like a breath of spring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Tag Donna!
    so beautiful and fresh ;)
    many thanks~

    ReplyDelete