Sunday, August 12, 2012

OLW100--Transportation

One Layer Wednesday reached challenge #100 and the theme is Transportation. I reached for my Going set from Hero Arts and chose the motorcycle because I liked the direction it was facing.


I used Lemongrass cardstock as the base and a sentiment from the Heydey Sentiments set. For a bit of interest, I scored three lines on the top and rounded off the right bottom corner.

One layer cards are challenging. It's not just a matter of stamp and go. And you have to resist the urge to add a strip of patterned paper or a button....or some twine. Keeping it simple is not so simple and I admire Susan's knack for coming up with her one layer wonders.

Congratulations to Susan and her design team on reaching number 100, and here's to the next 100!

SUPPLIES:

12 comments:

  1. Perfect Stamp and a perfect One Layer Card...they are so Hard for me!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an awesome one layer card. I have so much trouble with these, but you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Donna! Perfect for the One Layer Wednesday challenge...and a perfect "male" card, too! (I find them so difficult!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love this card! It's just perfect for a one layer card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have trouble making a card for a guy...but this one is perfect! Great looking one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card, Donna! Very cool motorcycle too, love the simple elegant of it! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great masculine card. love your choice of card stock for the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous Donna. Love your CAS card... and yes it is hard to resist the urge to add that little something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you - the future is to the right, and that's where I like my images to face! lol! Love this simply beautiful (and still very masculine) card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply fabulous! this is so cool, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great one-layer card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us for the 100th OLW Challenge! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete