Saturday, January 14, 2017

CASology--Forest


It's been quite a while since I've joined a CASology challenge. I'm linking up
this card just under the wire for this week's challenge.


Here's my card.


This card came together quickly, thanks to some tree parts that I had in my
stash of diecuts. I colored the tops with Zig markers and added trunks to them. 
I adhered them to a card base and grounded them with the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great (long) weekend!

 * * *

Edited to add: My card got an Honorable Mention shout out!

http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/01/week-231-weekly-winners.html

 


15 comments:

  1. This really is lovely, Donna! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Donna! So beautifully CAS. Ahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you treated the trees for this card. Thanks for sharing. God bless. Hugs, Syl xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the touch of colour on the trees, Donna! Beautiful CAS!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfection, Donna! LOve it so much!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jumped out at me from the cards at CASology this week! Simplicity with an artistic touch. Thanks for playing in our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your modern and stylish forest. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, so mice to see you playing along at CASology! I love the Zig markers on these trees, so perfectly ombre! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your partial colored trees Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Donna!! I love your card. I love the white on white with the pop of green. Very pretty. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete