Thursday, September 4, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 91


CAS(E) this Sketch 91 is this little number from N@ Ali.


Here's my take on it.


I inked up a butterfly with distress inks and attached it to a skinny card.
The banner strips are from Papertrey Ink and the gold embossed sentiment
is part of Friendship Butterflies. I finished off the card with a couple of sequins
and some gold spatters from Heidi Swapp.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Also, stop by to welcome Alice Wertz to our team!

Link up your card(s) by Thursday, September 11th.
Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love the little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna!! I love your card!! The colors are so nice and bright and playful. I love your butterfly too. Awesome job on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your butterfly is simply gorgeous Donna. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the splatter against that rainbow butterfly! another winner as usual donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your skinny card...the gold accents make me a happy girl...lovely work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty butterfly, and I love that you used gold for your sentiment! Beautiful card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love your butterfly and card size!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always know how to tie gorgeous happy color with some gold embossing! Love how that butterfly turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very sweet, Donna - love the touches of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, great distress inking & love the close up :)

    ReplyDelete