Friday, May 16, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #7--Botanicals


Here's the new challenge theme over at AEI♥U.

I admit to being "botanically challenged".  I love plants and flowers but they don't love me.
Nine times out of ten, a living plant will not thrive under my watch!
Just sharing some green facts with you. And here's my one layer card.


I stamped the large leaf from Petals and Stems in vine fashion. The berries were made
using the eraser end of a pencil and I used Avery Elle's pigment ink for the best ink coverage
on solid stamps. The sentiment is a discontinued one from Sentimental Swirls,
and I'm hoping that Jamie will revive that stamp set. It's such a pretty font.

Grab your botanical stamps or the free digital stamps and join the challenge.
The prize is an Avery Elle stamp set of your choice!
Visit the AEI♥U Challenge blog to see how my teammates were inspired
and we hope to see you in the Gallery.

AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) Love the over lapping of the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and delightful one layer! We are the same when it comes to REAL plants (in fact, a few of my house plants are suffering a slow death right now due to me lack of care)! Well, at least I feed my family well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Fantastic placement, just a perfect composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card!! The stamp vine won't wilt on you Donna! ;) I must admit I do have a few plants that's doing pretty good in my home, but they could be in much better shape if I didn't pick up stamping!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Pretty card Donna...I love how you can do Simple perfect every single time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHHHH! BEAUTIFUL card, Donna! I LOVE the colors and your stamping--- you always knock my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Donna! I love that you used only leaves and no flowers. This design would make for cool Christmas cards too...

    ReplyDelete