Sunday, March 3, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch 17

Sketch #17 at CAS(E) this Sketch is this little number by Jackie Rockwell.


 My card came together quickly, mainly because I knew that
I was going to use washi tape. And it's such a friendly sketch.


I used black and gray washi tapes and punched out Martha's butterflies
from some ink distressed scraps. A one word sentiment and the card was done.


I love it when a card comes together in 10 minutes or less.
 And a friendly sketch helps.

I also learned that stamping on washi tape can be a little slippery.
So using a stamping press really helps with getting a good impression--with no slip ups.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:

10 comments:

  1. Donna, I love this black/gray and white card with such pretty pops of butterfly color! Great take on the sketch...and extra nice when it takes less than ten minutes to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a grey/black/white card in my mind for a while, haven't gotten any further. I can see that adding small pops of bold colour will only make it better - this is lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, easy, but oh, so perfect, Donna! LOVE the pop of color from those sweet, little butterflies! Beautiful CAS card and a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing CAS card!! I am running out of words to comment on your cards, Donna! Always make me gasp and smmile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my stamp press too! Your card is so sweet and the butterflies really add a punch of color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! love the simplicity and the grays with pops of color! I haven't tried stamping on washi tape, but will keep it in mind to use a stamp press. I was thinking, you could also stamp underneath as it would show through the washi tape, only it would come out a bit lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those washi tapes and the pops of colour from the butterflies are perfect! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card- I love the pop of color the butterflies bring to the card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete